Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Last night's phone call from an Asshole who still holds a very big place in my heart but I will never admit that because I am definitely the most stubborn young lady you will ever meet, and I'm growing up


If I could bash your head open
dive into your thoughts
.I don''t think I would
you & I both know my mother taught me better then that

You called me to tell me
the reason you don''t call me
anymore, is because
our conversations
are too
emotionally
draining
...ha

You thought I was crazy
there for a while
fuck you.
no, thank you
for making me
learn the hard way

Oh, how could I forget
You're so mature, so wise, so old
Oh,
And she,
she's so cool, so mature, so new
...ha
isn't it funny
like a bad 80's sitcom?
it's hilarious
no
you're hilarious

Monday March 5th 2012 9:31PM 2 Hours 26 Minutes 13 Seconds

No comments:

Post a Comment