Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Freshman Year Of Molding


I have Oscar Wilde pierced through my ears
I have Hemingway tied up in the laces of my shoes
my feet soak in cheap white wine weekly

I have Arizona canyons engraved on the back of my eyelids
I have Maya Angelou painted on my lips
Saraswati & Ganesha hold back my hair

I have maps, couches, routes under my finger nails
I have coconut oil dribbling down my throat
the two thousand thirteen lunar calendar replaced my mirror

I have Shakey Graves in my spine, Grateful Dead down my pants
I have all organic, non GMO thunder thighs
boys beg, I brush them onto my teeth

I have essential oils tattooed on my toes
I have guitar string flavored colors stitched in my rug
the Bhagavad-Gita coats my knuckles

I have NPR freckled on my cheeks
I have drunkenly even bangs, for free

I have mountains throwing festivals all over my hopes
I have mountains playing kickball with all of my dreams



No comments:

Post a Comment